Friday, September 18, 2009

International Debauchery

Today we went back to the Plakka (a district in Athens), because apparently that's where we live our life.



Stormtrooping the Acropolis



Underneath the Acropolis Museum



After taking a picture with my Stormtrooper jacket on here at the Theater of Dionysos, the guard made me delete my picture not because I possibly looked like a terrorist (which I admit I kinda do with a full-faced mask), but because I was being 'disrespectful'. I understand because it's a thousand year-old monument, but it's not like I was wearing a phallic costume or posing lewdly. Oh well, I guess I have to make my mark in Europe somehow



Stormtrooping the Temple of Olympic Zeus



Fornication in Hadrian's Library (video to come)



View from our balcony dinner in the Plakka. Free wine ftw!

1 comment:

  1. Liz you look so cute!!! I know you're in Greece but I'm loving the clothes you packed, haha.

    And that theater guard is a homo. You shoulda jizzed on him on the way out of the theater in spite. Except he'd probably like that, so lame.

    ReplyDelete