Thursday, September 17, 2009

Grecian Rain

Ah, sorry for the lack of posts! I wanted my pictures to accompany my bloggings, but alas, I don't have a converter just yet.

Wednesday:

Went to Port Rafti and swam in the Mediterranean! Wowzers, I've never seen water so clear before. Then we explored Athens at night. The Acropolis looks beautiful all lit up.

Today:

Took a taxi to Athens! Went to the Acropolis, stumbled upon the Agora, got recognized for our Californian accents (twice!), saw the Parliament, and taxied our way back home by ourselves. We also got caught in the rain twice, but walking around since 10am in the hot Grecian sun made the rain very welcome, indeed.

Oh, I'm going to try and get a Google map going of all the places I've been.

Hope to post my pictures soon!

1 comment: