Friday, October 23, 2009

Trippy Trips

So I pulled a "Beth" (as my wonderful family would call it) and got on the wrong bus this morning. It was around 6:40am, and I was completely exhausted, and I just wanted to get on the bus and go to sleep. The damn kids in my dorm have been keeping me up and perpetuating my terrible sleeping patterns, so my body just wanted some peaceful rest. I knew the bus ride took around 2 hours to get from Coventry to London, so that was a good chunk of time to rest.

2 hours later, I woke up in the Welsh countryside. I was in Cardiff, on the south end of Wales. Oh geez...

I actually didn't mind at all that I was in Wales. I really love it there, but I bought my return ticket from Victoria station in London. Luckily, that same bus was headed towards London, so I just took another 3-hour nap and finally caught up on sleep that was sorely missed this week.



This is me in front of University College London. It's a wonderful school, but I don't think I could ever afford living as a student in Central London. Ridiculous!



Me and Ardy, a fellow Anteater and Computerstore employee. He's doing a Master's program in Neuroscience and Psychoanalysis at UCL and Yale. It was great to hang out with another Irvine person!

No comments:

Post a Comment